Adelegbe Starts On A Giant Strides, Empowers Over 200 Party Members, Appoints 29 Aides
The member representing Owo/Ose federal constituency in the House of Representatives, Hon. Timehin Adelegbe, on Saturday empowered about 200 members of his constituency with cash ranging between N10,000 and N30,000. This seems to be unprecedented in the Federal Constituency over the years.
He also used the medium to announced 29 people as his personal aides, who were appointed from all the towns and communities that make up the Federal constituency. He released the lists at the weekend during a meeting in Ifon the headquarters of Ose Local Government area of Ondo State.
Similarly, in less than 3months of inauguration as Member, House of Representatives, the Lawmaker representing Owo/Ose Federal Constituency Otunba Timehin Adelegbe has been constantly interfacing with his constituents through town hall meetings, briefings, taking the people along with the progress reports and conducting needs assessment of his Constituency.
The people could not hold their joy yesterday when he reported that;
1. He has met with the Ministry of Rural Development on the deplorable condition of some facilities in Ose and Owo respectively. The Imeri/Okene, Sekere, Elegbeka, Ute Roads has been measured and considered for execution.
2. Report shows that more than 250 boreholes in the Constituency are not working while some rural areas are without boreholes. He noted that all reports have been sent to Ministry of Water Resources both the State and Federal and promised that very soon, it will be fixed.
3. Some areas are with no electricity supply,He has personally sent Consultants to assess these areas and have since submitted reports and promised to get it done soonest.
4. He observed that Arimogija,Imoru Ute, Okeluse have been cut off from electricity for over 10years due to indebted to Power Holding Company(BEDC) to the tune of N49m. That since the abandonment, the lines have all been damaged. He promised to repair all the damaged portion which will cost about N10m and ensure that light will be restored in due course.
5. He knows that Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, is working greatly in the state, therefore, he will complement his efforts by executing some of these projects for the betterment of the people.
6. The Ogbese Bridge has been awarded 11years ago for Construction and nothing was done on it due to incompetence of the contractor handling the project. He has sent a letter of appeal to the Ministry of Works, The contract will soon bere-awarded and work will begin on the site.
7. He’s also collaborating with Ondo State Water Corperation to reactivate the moribund Dam in Idoani soonest possible. Ondo State Commissioner for Water Resources and our Honourable are on top of this for quick revamping.
8. That he’s ready to assist those seeking employment based on the online documents (Print-Out) submitted to him through robust legislative interactions with MDAs
9. He appreciate so greatly the efforts of the former Councillors who felt impressed with what he has been doing and have supported him through empowerment of 3 people per Ward.
10. All his programmes are people-oriented ones.
- Finally, all the leaders in attendance: the Atorney General of Ondo state Kolawole, Prince Adelanke Odogiyan, Local Government Party Chairman Mr. Ladi Tenabe, former Local Government Chairman Mr. Oredola, the Caretaker Chairman Ose LG Dr. Anthony Modupe, member Ondo state House of Assembly Hon. Sola Oluyede Chief Olatunji Oshati (Maxima), Special Assistant to the Governor on Political Olusola Okun, Special Assistant to the Governor on Mobilization Oladimeji (Eru), Special Assistant to the Governor on Natural Resources Fatai Shina, and party members appreciated Otunba Adelegbe for these life-touching gesture he has for his Constituency.