Barber electrocuted while repairing hair clipper


Barber electrocuted while repairing hair clipper .

A Barber believed to be in his late 40s, Arise Asare has been electrocuted at Shiabu, a suburb of Dansoman in the Ablekuma West Municipality.

Police officers from Dansoman Police Command initial examination of the body revealed a burn of his right thumb because that hand was holding a clipper used by barbers.

It was observed that the deceased tried to repair his clipper and by the process got electrocuted.

The late Arise was found dead wearing a white shirt and a pair of ash nicker lying with an armband on the right hand.

The deceased barber lived with his girlfriend, Ms. Grace Annan in a wooden structure until his untimely death.

The body was conveyed to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital for an autopsy to ascertain the real cause of death.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.