Actress Funke Adesiyan appointed as PA to Aisha Buhari on Domestic and Social Events
Popular Nigerian actress Funke Adesiyan has recently gained a political appointment in the office of the first lady of Nigeria, Hajia Aisha Buhari.
The appointment was recently announced on the official website of the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture, after it was approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.
It was reported that Adesiyan was appointed as the personal assistant to the first lady on domestic and social events.
The movie star was appointed alongside five other individuals listed below:
1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)
2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD
3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations
4) Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity
5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
Adesiyan is yet to make an announcement on her social media page.